Chris Withers wrote:
> Wichert Akkerman wrote:
>> I would like to see a move away from zope testing frameworks to a more
>> standard testing infrastructure: test, possibly combined with
>> using nose.
> I'd love to see a side-by-side feature comparison of the major python
> test discovering and runner frameworks. It would then be interesting to
> see if there's a compelling enough reason for The Zope Framework
> steering committee to make a pronouncement on which one to use...

My initial reaction is that the zope.testrunner is enormously
featureful, we're using quite a few of those features, and it's being
actively maintained. I think going to nose would be a lot of work
without compelling new features, and I see little gain in that.

I would like test to be supported somehow if possible. I
believe some people have done experiments with this. Tres, do you have
any experience with this?