Am 16.03.2009 um 16:43 schrieb Roger Ineichen:
[...]
>> It's a pagelet implementation of login/logout, so I thought
>> it matches the goal of this package very well.
>
> Yes and No. It's of corse usefull to have predefined login
> views available. But I use a z3c.form based implementation
> for this.

I thought this as the next step: the template for cookie login is not
really nice and makes wrong assumptions (e. g. unauthenticated
principal has the id zope.anybody). So I planned to replace it with a
z3c.form based login form. But this would add a new dependency and I
was not sure if this is a good idea.

Yours sincerely,
--
Michael Howitz · m...@gocept.com · software developer