On Wed, 2009-03-25 at 09:01 +0100, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> Previously Christian Theune wrote:
> > We need to start using Launchpads tracking mechanisms for issues, filing
> > bugs or blueprints much earlier and much more often than having threads
> > just sit around in the zope-dev archive and *maybe* get picked up.
> Can someone document how they work? I have never been able to understand
> what blueprints do from browsing the launchpad docs.

Instead of defects, they're supposed to let you track functional
additions/changes to your project. Using them you can define the roadmap
of your project.

I'm not so much worried about us getting the distinction between bugs
and blueprints right at the moment, so if you don't know what to file,
feel free to just report a bug.

Did you read this? https://help.launchpad.net/Blueprint

Christian Theune · c...@gocept.com