Hi Martijn,

On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 11:54 AM, Martijn Faassen
<faas...@startifact.com> wrote:
> One question is what launchpad project we should use.
> The current launchpad is for "Zope 3". The steering group isn't about
> Zope 3. It's about a whole bunch of libraries. Creating a separate
> launchpad project for each library in the framework seems like a bit of
> overkill at this stage, though it would please those people who come at
> us at the perspective from libraries the most.

It smells like 'Zope Framework' (zope-framework) should be a Project
Group then, and there should be a 'Zope Steering Group Project'
(zope-steering-group-project) as part of it, and sibling of Zope 3 and
any other libraries that are part of Zope Framework. For an example of
what this looks like, look at:

I can help setting up this structure, if needed.

Sidnei da Silva
Canonical Ltd.
 Landscape · Changing the way you manage your systems