Chris Withers wrote:
> Hanno Schlichting wrote:
>> Andreas Zeidler wrote:
>>> this has been fixed in
>> Wonderful, if Chris can confirm this, I'll make a new Acquisition release.
> I've running with a develop copy of the Zope 2 trunk.

Which doesn't include a develop version of Acquisition. Acquisition is
its own package.

> This has include/Acquisition, but is that actually being used?
> If not, then why is it included like that?

These are only the header files of Acquisition. Some of the C extensions
of the Zope2 egg depend on those headers.

> If so, then how do I get it to recompile now that I've svn up'ed my Zope
> 2 trunk to get Andreas' changes?

You need to check out Acquisition from its SVN trunk and include it into
your environment (develop line in buildout or "python
develop"). Forcing a recompilation of C extensions works via the normal
"python build_ext -i -f"