Chris McDonough wrote:
> On 5/22/09 1:11 PM, Martijn Faassen wrote:
>> After some work we'd gotten it down to this:
>> And by now the main cycles left are these:
>> So, the only dependency cycles left in are these:
> In isolation, it sort of looks like we should just collapse
> and *into*, given that the relationships
> between the packages are all cyclical.

Well, and are really completely
different, despite their similar names. is a
publisher implementation, while contains publishable
resources.  IMHO, is more broadly useful than

So I'm working on removing the dependency from to  It's mostly done, but I'm writing tests for the
code I'm moving, since it never had any tests...

I'm thinking about also removing the reverse dependency
( ->  I think the default view
name logic might belong in publication, not publisher.