On 09/18/2009 02:04 PM, Stephan Richter wrote:
> On Friday 18 September 2009, Christian Theune wrote:
>>> I've also taken the liberty to update the ZTK policy to say that this
>>> should be done. (other steering group members can call me back if they
>>> don't like this policy change :)
>> I'm happy with that change, except that it might be worthwhile to
>> announce policy changes in a separate thread.
> Sounds good to me too, but I think the setup.py file is sufficient.

I'm not sure I understand your comment correctly. The setup.py doesn't
generally need touching.

My goal is to keep developers updated on changing policies. Whereas the
setup.py change is a one-time thing that allows developers to identify
which policy set is valid for a given package.

Christian Theune · c...@gocept.com