I'm +1 on this decision, and would also like to announce that I have
cleaned up my Python3 compatible branch of zope.interface. Even though
the decision now is to only add new stuff and not break any backwards
compatibility I think adding the Python 3 support into 4.0 would be a
good time to add this anyway, so we get all API changes at once, even
if they are fully backwards compatible.

http://svn.zope.org/zope.interface/branches/regebro-python3/

 People who are doing strange things with ZCA are encouraged to test
it. I have tested Plone 3.3.1 with it, so I seem to have not broken
anything. :)

I can make an sdist if anyone wants.

http://regebro.wordpress.com/
+33 661 58 14 64