I'm +1 on this decision, and would also like to announce that I have
cleaned up my Python3 compatible branch of zope.interface. Even though
the decision now is to only add new stuff and not break any backwards
compatibility I think adding the Python 3 support into 4.0 would be a
good time to add this anyway, so we get all API changes at once, even
if they are fully backwards compatible.

 People who are doing strange things with ZCA are encouraged to test
it. I have tested Plone 3.3.1 with it, so I seem to have not broken
anything. :)

I can make an sdist if anyone wants.

+33 661 58 14 64