On Mon, Dec 7, 2009 at 23:20, Lennart Regebro <rege...@gmail.com> wrote:
> OK, I'm going to try to remove doctest.py from my branch

Done. There are two tests that still fail under Python 2.x:

"There was another unicode bug. When a function returned unicode some internal
state switched. This broke any further test not returning unicode but a plain
string with unicode characters. Make sure this works now::"

Well, it doesn't.

The second repetition of the test fails, it seems all local variables
suddenly are gone. Loads of "NameError: name 'x' is not defined". No
idea how that happened.

I assume these are errors fixed in zope.testings copy of doctest, but
never in stdlib. Maybe Jim knows?

+33 661 58 14 64