On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 15:56, Martijn Faassen <faas...@startifact.com> wrote:
> Is there a backwards compatibility import?

Nope. We could put one there, but I thought we might want to deprecate
it in zope.testing instead.
We can do both of course.

zope.testing.doctest and stdlibs doctest has grown apart a bit but I
don't think it should affect users of doctest, just the zope.testing
tests themselves. It's mostly output formatting issues.

> Or did you also fix 3k support for zope.testing?

I did that too, yes, and that was the main reason to remove the
doctest module, as porting it to Python 3 again seemed silly. :)

+33 661 58 14 64