(gmane seems to be stuck, so maybe this ends up being send twice...)

continuing the experiment of weekly meetings, here's the reminder for
today's meeting including the proposed agenda.

Time and place is, again, 3pm UTC at #z...@freenode.

If you'd like to review last week's summary, please check here:

These are agenda items compiled from last weeks summary and input from
the community:

- Test runners / nightly builds (10 minutes)
  - Volunteer for coordinating automated builds
  - Towards a list of projects/platforms/etc. we want guaranteed builds
  - Access to Windows (2003) build machines for developers (Baiju M.)

- Towards a ZTK release (10 minutes)
  - What is needed for a release?
  - Who's the release manager?
  - Can we ensure building Windows binaries?

- Bug tracking / working on bugs regularly (5 minutes)

- Wrap-up (5 minutes)

These items are currently tracked on the horizon: we won't discuss them
at this meeting, but we'll get to them at some point:

- How do we deal with proposed API changes and Python 3 compatibility?
  (Lennart Regebro)

- Pondering *some* (re-)structuring of the ZTK to allow for better
  maintenance/release management/communication/marketing. (Chris

Christian Theune · c...@gocept.com