I'm not sure if this is a Python issue or a zope issue. We're getting a
segfault on 64-bit SuSE Linux (SLES 11), originating from
z3c.autoinclude, which in turn called zope.configuration's <include />
implementation. This calls expat, which then crashes (no error, log
message, or core file, but it has all the markings of a segfault) during
parsing of the file.

The weird thing is that it's not parsing of any file: it happens during
a standard configure.zcml (for the collective.xdv package), but
z3c.autoinclude itself is invoked from another ZCML file, so it must've
been able to read that.

Any tips on how to debug or similar experiences would be appreciated!