On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 2:17 PM, Tres Seaver <tsea...@palladion.com> wrote:
> /me is deeply suspicious of *any* distro-provided python, ever.

I'm also suspicious of 64-bit builds, given that I'm not using one on
my dev machine.

I've picked up the OpenSuSE installation ISOs; hopefully that's close
enough to the SLES distributions that I'll be able to construct useful

Martin: If I can't manage a useful 64-bit VM, I'll probably send you a
script to try out.  It'll likely be this weekend before I can really
dive in.