On 04/08/2010 03:10 PM, Fred Drake wrote:
On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 9:03 AM, Christian Theune<c...@gocept.com>  wrote:
The "special" that I was referring to was the fact that you don't have to
spell a recipe name for that section (like the buildout section).

There are many times you can have a section that isn't a part; the
buildout section is just that, as is the section named by
buildout:versions.  Only parts need to have the recipe specified.

*If* buildout should support some special "environment" section, I'd
hope that it was explicitly referenced by something like
buildout:environment.  This would avoid the problem of breaking
existing buildouts that already use sections with whatever
conventional name arises for this feature.

Christian Theune · c...@gocept.com