Hanno Schlichting a écrit :
> On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 8:02 PM, Tres Seaver <tsea...@palladion.com> wrote:
>> Breakage in the following packages, but only on Python 2.4, and only in
>> doctests:
>>
>> - - zope.browserpage
>> - - zope.viewlet
>> - - zope.contentprovider
>> - - zope.deferredimport
>>
>> At least the first one is due to doctests not exposing an '__file__' in
>> their faux-module globals under 2.4.  We might need to add Lennart's
>> monkeypatch under 2.4, or else drop 2.4 support altogether.
>
> Hhm. I'm inclined to drop 2.4 support here. Using a zope.testing that
> tries to be compatible all the way from 2.4 to 3.1 is quite a bit of a
> stretch.

Unless I missed something, the ZTK was globally compatible with Python2.4
recently, wasn't it?  Do we want the latest changes and Lennart's work to be
part of the ZTK 1.0?

If not, the svn branches used for the ZTK 1.0dev should be updated to point to
maintenance branch.
(I suppose it's our job)

Christophe