Hi there,

thanks to all of you for the feedback. Given the general agreement to
the plan, I'm going to release a first alpha on Friday June 25.

More alpha releases will follow depending on the changes that go into
the codebase. But I expect them on a roughly 3-4 weeks basis. If the
code stays as stable as it is and no new major features come in, I
expect to release a first beta in early September, in time for the
German Zope User Group conference.

The concrete plan up to the final will be decided once we get a beta
out of the door.

Thanks all,
Hanno