On 07/31/2010 07:22 PM, Jens Vagelpohl wrote:

> Here's a followup on a docs.zope.org automation task I took over during
> one of the Zope developer IRC metings[1]. The task was to provide
> individual package documentation, if it exists, directly underneath
> docs.zope.org, e.g.:
>
> http://docs.zope.org/zope.event/

Really cool!

Wouldn't it be good to put this under /package/zope.event to avoid
potential naming conflicts? I realize they're rare, but I can imagine
that a project foo could exist that wants to expose its documentation
separately from project foo. Perhaps "Zope" would be a good example. :)

Regards,

Martijn

P.S. It'd be good if the ZODB section had at least a link to zodb.org.
Links to buildout.org and grok.zope.org might also be useful.