On Saturday, July 31, 2010, Jens Vagelpohl wrote:
> Currently the buildout can recognize the standard Sphinx documentation
> layout with a folder named "doc" or "docs" in the package root and a
> Sphinx configuration and content therein. The buildout can also use a
> kludge and pull in content that is documented using
> "z3c.recipe.sphinxdoc" maintained in a separate buildout, but I'm hoping
> those project authors would consider using the standard layout as
> exemplified by e.g. zope.event[2] and championed by e.g. Tres, Christian
> Theune, and several others (including me).

We have put a lot of energy into putting the full documentation of packages
into the package's long description and most packages have this layout (I
know, because I did it for most. ;-) So it might be good to use the long
description of the package, if the other two methods fail. This would turn on
documentation for a lot of packages and we can move them over slowly.

But otherwise, it is great to see such great progress on docs.zope.org!

Entrepreneur and Software Geek
Google me. "Zope Stephan Richter"