Am 24.08.2010 um 15:08 schrieb Jim Fulton:
> On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 2:32 AM, Michael Howitz <m...@gocept.com> wrote:
>> Am 23.08.2010 um 15:52 schrieb Jim Fulton:
>>> I think this is an issue for the individual zope.generations plug ins.
>>> Does zope.generations itself use this?
>>
>> No it does not use it itself.
>
> Then this is easy. :)  zope.app.publication should not be a dependency of
> zope.generations.  It should be a dependency of anything that uses it,

The "anything that uses it" are the applications written on top of Zope. There
is nothing in between.
I do not think that every application which uses a root folder should implement
this function separately.
So you really suggest to put this little function into a separate package?

> including some zope.generations plugins.

I'm not aware of any of those plug-ins and did not find any on PyPI.
So I'm not sure what you mean by "zope.generations plugins".

Yours sincerely,
--
Michael Howitz · m...@gocept.com · software developer