* Jan-Jaap Driessen <jdries...@thehealthagency.com> [2010-10-05 18:09]:
> Version 0.12.2 of z3c.recipe.compattest is not compatible with recent
> versions of it's dependencies zc.buildout (v1.5.1), zc.recipe.egg
> (v1.3.2) and z3c.recipe.scripts. I fixed this in revision 117253.
> Is it OK with you to drop compatibility with zc.buildout versions <
> 1.5 in the next release of z3c.recipe.compattest?

I'm a little confused what's going on here. Could you explain this with
a bit more details?

I think my main questions are
- Where and when, exactly, did which API change (it's related to recipe
  options AFAICT from the diff)
- What does this have to do with buildout 1.5?
- Is it a) really the case and b) intentional that buildout 1.5 breaks
  compatibility with 1.4? (Thus, can't this be avoided, possibly by
  fixing buildout 1.5?)

I'm all for moving forward, but I don't really understand why the
1.5-update should cause such compatibility breakage.

Wolfgang