Hi there,

[extensive introduction by Uli of zope.pytest]

Thanks Uli for that introduction to the package and its problems!

I've been using zope.pytest within 2 Grok projects so far to test
through webob some JSON webservices, and it's worked well for me. I
hadn't had to deal with the issue of multiple configurations in those
tests though, as they're basically functional/integration tests.

I've also been happily using plain py.test in several other non-Zope
projects, and I must say it has many nice features that make life
easier, and makes a lot of test cruft go away.

I'm particularly hoping that Wolfgang Schnerring will give feedback: I'm
curious how his investigations on improving the layer story might also
benefit py.test integration.

Uli did a lot of work himself to make this package and help document it,
by the way, he's doing himself injustice in his introduction. :)