Am 08.06.2012 um 00:15 schrieb Martin Aspeli:
[…]
> There was a thread on this a while ago, and I did some in-depth
> research on the current state of WSGI publishers.
>
> See http://old.nabble.com/Zope-2-WSGI-investigation-to33063118.html#a33063118.

Thank you for the link and the investigation you did.
After reading it I'm not sure that infra.wsgi is a good answer for the problem:
it seems to have its own problems.
But I'll give it a try in our projects to get the publication events back.

Yours sincerely,
--
Michael Howitz · m...@gocept.com · software developer
gocept gmbh & co. kg · Forsterstraße 29 · 06112 Halle (Saale) · Germany