Hi Jim,

On 2012-08-20 15:48:48 +0000, Jim Fulton said:

[snip] I agree with and/or appreciate all of your comments above.

That would have been a good time to realize that there might be
more widespread breakage and revert the deletion or bring back the
buildout directory.

Agreed, sorry about that.

Removing trunk broke my builds, at
which point I cut a new release of buildout.bootstrap containing the new

- http://pypi.python.org/pypi/buildout.bootstrap/1.4.2

Well, hopefully, all's well now.

Thanks for helping. (really)

No problem, glad to support buildout development. We should also thank Domen Kožar and Chris Lambacher for their work on 1.6.x (which we still need help with).

Alex Clark · http://pythonpackages.com