I seem to be generating a sizable proportion of the traffic on this list! Apologies in advance for another email...

My use case is as follows:

I have a zope website, a php forum and blog that make up my site, each with their own user databases. Whenever users register through the zope site (I have removed links so they cannot register elsewhere), I want to create corresponding user accounts for them in the database for the forum and the blog.

However, when a user is created, PAS runs through all the plugins implementing the IUserAdder interface, but once a plugin indicates that it created a user, it proceeds no further.

I was expecting it to pass the details onto all the plugins, to give each a chance to create any additional information the plugin needs, and to avoid having to produce a succession of plugins. In the same way that the properties plugins each get to provide a separate property sheet, rather than just returning the first one.

I would like to change this so all IUserAdder plugins get a chance to fire - does anyone have an opinion on it?