Op 21-01-13 18:27, Tres Seaver schreef:
Thanks for your effort here:  the branch looks good to me.  Please go
ahead and merge it to the trunk.

Thanks. I think I will do that tomorrow.

One thing that would increase my confidence before releasing:  can you
(or somebody else) confirm that the Plone trunk works with your branch?

Yes, it works. I have developed it on Plone 4.2 and have now also tried it on 4.3 (master) in the core development buildout. Well, I am running all tests now and that takes a while, but so far it looks good. :-)

I need to do one small change in PlonePAS, but that is only to avoid a warning.

BTW, I have created a temporary package for Plone 4 that uses the new PAS feature to improve the email-as-login support:
https://github.com/collective/collective.emaillogin4
I intend to merge those changes to core Plone, but that will be something for a PLIP.

--
Maurits van Rees: http://maurits.vanrees.org/