This is concering the new zope foundation site draft ....

we are focusing only  structure NOT content.

we are using properties to store memberships and will complete the list based on what jim gave us sometime ago (so its not a complete list)

we are not going to create any software .

If you all have any feedback on structure please let us know.

regards
sathya

Martijn Faassen wrote:

Hi there,

In a somewhat parallel effort Zeomega has been helping us on getting a basic site up and running. I'm anxious to integrate this parallel effort into the main effort.

The rough draft version of the foundation side made by Zeomega is based on the Apache Foundation site. It's here:

http://www.zope.org/foundation/newfoundation

I think to look at another foundation's site structure is a great idea. This should be helpful in fleshing out the structure of the foundation site.

Obviously a lot of work needs to be done, both on the layout and content. The plans for those efforts I've already sketched out to the list. I think of the main things we can take home from this is the structure. Sathya, Zeomega's contact, also got the membership lists, which should prove useful. :)

I've asked Sathya to join this list so we can have discuss matters here. Sathya's looking for feedback, so please go ahead!

Regards,

Martijn