Chris Withers wrote:
Lennart Regebro wrote:
Personally, I don't care where is currently located, and
I also think we should replace it part by part with microsites, like,,, and so

Be careful the multiple domain names, it prevents sensible cookie-based auth. For that reason alone, I'd prefer to see,,, etc instead.

Good point, though it depends on whether we want authentication. I imagine we do want that in case with the wiki.

It really feels like we need a foundation-admin'ed Apache in front of everything somewhere, just to handle rewriting/static content/etc. Is that a possiblity?

I want to move in that direction, but it's not a near-term possibility. We can rewire things inside of Squid though if we asked overworked ZC admins nicely..