Hi there,

I believe with our recent DNS adjustments we *might* be able to make planet.zope.org in fact *be* planet.zope.org, and not just a redirect to www.zope.org/Planet.

What steps would need to be taken to make this possible? By itself not an interesting task, but it's a good test case if we want to expose other things like, say, wiki.zope.org or trac.zope.org in the future.

(note that I still don't seem to have any volunteers who *actually* have access to the zope.org apache. This means signing a special ZC agreement that's not the contributor's agreement for entering their hosting environment. All this is temporary as we continue to look for ways to move gradually off that brittle setup)