Cheers all for the comments,

Andrew did all the hard work getting the microsite running on
We are using content provided by Martijn and design by Tom. (BTW
Firefox1.5.0.4/Debian the logo doesn't line up without the 'extras' div
containing content).

I agree the titles on the menu should be more compact (cheers Tarek) and
that the menu needs ordering. And docutils needs to be updated on the
server (cheers Baiju and Andreas) and that there is a typo (cheers

Is the full code up on It doesn't appear to be at I have recently acquired commit
privileges and could attend to the menu and to the typo.

Andrew - can you fix docutils? And will you you remain responsible for
updating rest files on the server (ssh/svn update)? Can I volunteer?