On Thu, 2006-10-12 at 23:37 -0400, Andrew Sawyers wrote:
> See:  foundation.zope.org
> This is using Darryl's magic.  It was painful to get such a beast of RH 9
> working (with 2 arms tied behind my back) but we did it.  Thanks Darryl and
> David from ZC.
> I will need to speak with someone about getting the necessary pieces from
> Darryl's end into svn so we can have the whole ball of wax in svn.

Great work! Very classy looking, and well organized.

Minor consistency nit: Something seems to be changing the width of the
'columntwo' div in all the pages under 'Membership'. This is causing the
grey Z-ball watermark to shift left by various amounts for these pages,
instead of lining up with the to header watermark.

This was observed with Firefox 1.5.

- Michael Bernstein