Simon Michael wrote:
Thanks Martijn, all. We made some good progress. For clarity, I heard no arguments against me trying the below so right now I have this action and will report any results here asap.

(11:01:29) sm: yes, some good progress
(11:01:40) sm: increased clarity & understanding of next steps anyway
(11:02:35) sm: it sounds like I should try mirroring the wikis like you suggest, so I hope to start some of that and follow up soon (11:07:58) sm: mirroring some wikis alongside zopewiki.org, starting with zope 3 wiki (11:08:29) sm: and see how that goes.. if it's a success we could deprecate the old wikis (11:09:08) sm: and then later I imagine they would move to a zope foundation zope server

Hey,

I'm really happy you're looking into this, Simon!

For increased understanding and communication (something that I think I've learned we didn't always have recently :), could you expand on what your plans are concerning steps surrounding the wiki?

Regards,

Martijn