Simon Michael wrote:
Chris Withers wrote:
Is it going to move to the great new style that's been used for the Zope 3 wiki?

I took some time to get used to the new skin. I like it a lot - great work Kevin (and Tom).

Yes indeed :-)

I have been guessing the consensus will be to use the new skin across all the wikis, though.

Well, it gets my +...

But I think we definitely need some way to differentiate them. Actually, just a distinctive logo for each of the zope2 and zope3 wikis, and a generic look for the rest, might be the thing.

I agree with your own answer to your question ;-)