On Jun 11, 2008, at 00:38 , David Lawson wrote:

On Jun 11, 2008, at 1:29 AM, Jens Vagelpohl wrote:
I don't know how long this will take, David may know more. David, do you have any idea?

Because several of the machines are moving locations physically, it's going to be about two hours or so. And yes, it does involve the SVN server. We'll do everything we can to minimize the downtime involved, but because of the physical move, there's a limit to how much time we can save.

OK, it's just a matter of telling people beforehand. Out of curiosity, where are the servers moving to?

jens