Ho Jean-Marc,

When I say neutral, I mean "not dominated by the interests of one
company".

This won't happen if different partners are willing to commit and have
their logo displayed --- not as an advertisement, but as an
endorsement.. Everyone does that in the Java world, why should it be
different here? I was thinking more of a consortium, a community of
common interests ...

It would be great if it were visible from the beginning that this
is a project endorsed by different partners. I'm worrying about the
perception of this project, and I'd much prefer to see the notion of a community being put in the foreground. Then you have the different
actors inside the community who show that they endorse the project,
and everyone can put up their nice little logos.

Best regards,

Maik Röder