Martijn Faassen wrote:
Hi there,

I'm trying to debug the security of a Zope 3 application (in Zope 3.1 beta) and I am having trouble getting ZOPE_WATCH_CHECKERS to work.

Note that I was trying this as matters are aggrevated by; there's a view registered for IUnauthorized which suppresses a traceback from appearing in the log, so it becomes extremely hard to debug security with that enabled. If I disable that, I do see a traceback, which at least helps me further.

Anyway, in combination with ZOPE_WATCH_CHECKERS apparently not doing what is promised, Zope 3.1 beta by default ships in a way which makes it extremely difficult to debug security related errors..