Garrett Smith wrote:

Jim has been complaining vociferously about SimpleInputWidget. It's probably
time to nuke it (fine, deprecrete) and replace it with helper functions ala
utility.py.

There's quite a bit on the plate here. I'd be inclined to flesh out in more detail
the infrastructural pieces (vocab -> source, constraints, widget API refactor)
and leave new fields and widgets for later.

I can probably free up some time to look at SimpleInputWidget.

Ah, this is a good one.  My suggestion would be to write a
SingleInputWidget that:

- Addresses inputs that map onto single HTML inputs (e.g.
  text, float, int, etc.)

- provides a good well-documented example of how to use
  the lower-level widget framework.

This would be an excellent sprint topic, IMO.

Jim