Stephan Richter wrote:
On Friday 30 September 2005 04:58, Martijn Faassen wrote:

Such an event however does not appear to be fired when an
UnauthenticatedPrincipal gets fired. This makes adding groups to such a
principal not so easy.

I think you are right. Feel free to add this feature.

Right, I will tr to look into that in the future. I have a suspicion that the whole framework is more complicated than it has to be part due to the requirements of the whole etc/ framework. The whole principal prefix story doesn't make life easier either (both authentication objects as well as authenticator plugins have support for a prefix but to make it all work you can't specify a prefix in both places..confusing).

Anyway, while this would help me if I were developing my application towards the trunk, I'm stuck developing against 3.1, so I will have to devise a solution there as well, somehow...