Is there anywhere an explanation how the rotterdam skin works. Some insight's
to how an when which parts are selected?

How to use and expand it?

I think i'm making progress in understanding how the parts click together, but
some additional insights would be nice.

The tutorials i found about skins just told me to create a template.pt and a
dialog_macros.pt and so on. But not why. And when either one is used.

I think i understand some parts of that now and if there is no such thing like
a explanation of this logics i would try to blame myself by writing down my
findings so far.

Btw. I think doc/skins/README.txt is a little bit out of date.

Michael Jansen