On Sunday 06 November 2005 03:23, baiju m wrote: > I am developing small Zope3 app using Zope 3.1, > today when I installed Zope svn trunk, I got two conflict errors. > > I used a 'title' which is same as that used in zwiki (addMenuItem > directive). and 'name' in addform directive.
The problem here is that menu items are named adapters and are thus discriminated by their name. In the case of menu items this is suboptimal. I agree with you that you should be allowed to have several menu items with the same name. Your fix below is definitely unacceptable, because it fixes the issue and the wrong place. The real fix would be to not make the menu item name the same as the title. It would be great, if you could fix the issue; if you do not have the time or skills, please file a bug issue, at least. Thanks a lot! Regards, Stephan -- Stephan Richter CBU Physics & Chemistry (B.S.) / Tufts Physics (Ph.D. student) Web2k - Web Software Design, Development and Training _______________________________________________ Zope3-dev mailing list Zope3email@example.com Unsub: http://mail.zope.org/mailman/options/zope3-dev/archive%40mail-archive.com