Hi List,

I may have brought this up before, but what is the current status of
workflow in Zope 3? As I recall, and please correct me if I'm wrong,
there was workflow code in the 3.0 distribution, but it was removed
for 3.1?
I know very little about workflow in general, other than what I've
read in this mailing list, but based on that, one of my applications
is getting to the point where it seems very useful to implement some
workflow stuff. One specific issue where I think it would be useful is
defining relationships between fields (i.e., if question one is true,
fill out questions two and three, otherwise skip to question four).
There are other issues, but this happens to be the most pressing.
Is workflow what I am looking for here? Or is there some other common
method of implementing this?
Thanks,

Alec