Stephan Richter wrote:
On Friday 09 December 2005 07:59, Dario Lopez-Kästen wrote:

SchoolTool does not use ZEO, the installations are quite small, i.e. for
schools with at most 5000 students.

OK. I fail to get your point, though (and I am not trying to be
sarcastic or anything rude here).

All I was saying is that SchoolTool is serious Zope 3 work and we are not using ZEO. You asserted that all serious Zope work would use ZEO.

I did? I thought all I asked for was for ZEO-bits not to be forgotten in the flurr of development activity. Obviously that was a mistake, because I now find myself in counter-example-territory.

Good for SchoolTool to be able to not use ZEO. I know my apps would not have been able to be succesfull without ZEO.

I am sorry if I offended someone.

Lyrics applied to programming & application design:
"emancipate yourself from mental slavery" - redemption song, b. marley