Brian Sutherland wrote:
Since we are close to the release, I felt compelled to ask before I did
this. Could I revert 39890 [1] for the 3.2 release?


No.  Why wait until we are close to the release?

It seems that phillip finished zpkg's module support some time ago [2].

(I ask as this is causing me headaches doing the Debian packaging for
the latest zope3)

The first beta was nearly 2 months ago.  We are trying to do timed releases
and we've already missed the deadline.  I'm not willing to delay 3.2 final
for this.

I am willing to consider a 3.2.1 release for this *after* the final.

Why do you think you need to do this?

Jim

--
Jim Fulton           mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]       Python Powered!
CTO                  (540) 361-1714            http://www.python.org
Zope Corporation     http://www.zope.com       http://www.zope.org
_______________________________________________
Zope3-dev mailing list
Zope3-dev@zope.org
Unsub: http://mail.zope.org/mailman/options/zope3-dev/archive%40mail-archive.com

Reply via email to