On Saturday 26 November 2005 17:04, Roger Ineichen wrote:
> We lost the user name information at the beginning of november.
> Any idea if we could get this information back?

Yeah, I was hoping to get this done and coordinated before the release, but I
did not. What we really need here is a WSGI spec change. In the short term we
need to communicate with the Twisted developers (specifically James Knight)
to get the user name transported via a special environment variable.

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter