Stephan Richter wrote:
On Saturday 26 November 2005 17:04, Roger Ineichen wrote:

We lost the user name information at the beginning of november.
Any idea if we could get this information back?

Yeah, I was hoping to get this done and coordinated before the release, but I did not. What we really need here is a WSGI spec change. In the short term we need to communicate with the Twisted developers (specifically James Knight) to get the user name transported via a special environment variable.

Did we also lose the information when using zope.server? I fear so.

Has this been brought up on the Web SIG mailing list? I'd say that
that is the place to start.

CTO                  (540) 361-1714
Zope Corporation