Sidnei da Silva wrote:
On Wed, Jan 25, 2006 at 05:28:14PM -0500, Jim Fulton wrote:
| >There are a bunch of issues to be resolved, like the fact that it's
| >not possible to access the initial ZConfig options object because it's
| >thrown away, so, in order of priority:
| >
| >1. It's not possible to find where the <INSTANCE_HOME> is.
| | Why is this necessary?

So the config file for paste.deploy can be in <INSTANCE_HOME>/etc/paste.ini

Hm. I don't have the time to think hard about this right now,
but I suspect the model you are following isn't quite right.  Rather than
implicitly looking for a paste file in a magic location, I suspect that you
should name the paste file in your ZConfig file or possibly extend the ZConfig
schema with components that reproduce what's normally found in a paste config
file (app definitions, server definitions, etc.).  Of course, either of these
options requires updating the ZConfig schema which is a real pain, so I can
understand why you wouldn't want to do that.

CTO                  (540) 361-1714
Zope Corporation