Max M wrote:
Lennart Regebro wrote:
> On 2/7/06, Martin Aspeli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> No, it would only make people go "What, first Zope 2, then Zope 3, now
> Zope Zimba?" thinking it's three different things.
> But always writing it Zope3 might be helpful.

Telling that there is a difference between Zope 2 and Zope 3 is
difficult without actually doing *something*

"Zope 3" vs "Zope3" is a search engine optimisation, and doesn't
comunicate anything.

Naturally you can tell the difference between 2 and 3 with just a lot of
... which only the converted will bother listening to. :)

I think you hit the nail on the head, Max.

Sent from the Zope3 - dev forum at