On Monday 13 February 2006 07:57, Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
> Yet again looking for comments, this time at:
> http://dev.zope.org/Zope3/OneNamespaceForZCML.

-1

Here some comments:

- You do not argue how the decision-making process is "highly inconsistent".

- I do not understand what's so bad about coming up with your 3rd-party ZCML
directives. They are extremely easy to write and use. I think that 3rd-party
ZCML directives are not a bad thing. And yes, I would like to keep those in a
separate namespace.

Regards,
Stephan
--