Stephan Richter wrote:
> On Monday 13 February 2006 06:08, Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
> > looking for your comments at
> > http://dev.zope.org/Zope3/ReducingTheAmountOfZCMLDirectives :)
>
> I am +1 for the proposed directives, in general.

Cool.

> I am waiting for a proposal on the "Potential follow-ups" though.

As I've written to Lennart, this will require some more thinking and therefore
time. I hope that I can exchange some thoughts with Jim at PyCON about this
(even though our sprint topic won't be ZCML).

> P.S: Please use Structured Text again.

STX makes me very unproductive, I'm afraid. Even though I'm using emacs, it
sucks having to maintain different levels of indention. Re-sectioning is a
PITA. Sorry, I'll stick with reST.

Philipp