On Feb 24, 2006, at 4:25 PM, Morten W. Petersen wrote:

I'm playing with Zope 3, and I was wondering if it's possible to get more information about why verifyClass or verifyObject fails (on which attribute or method).

Am I blind, is it possible to set some options to display it, or is it a missing feature?

In both your emails, tracebacks would be helpful.

verifyObject/verifyClass (almost?) always gives the name of the part of the interface that it found lacking. It is sometimes hard to parse the exception, I grant. Care to give the tail end of the traceback and the interface?