Martijn Faassen wrote:
One problem I seem to have is that I cannot find the mailing list to subscribe to to find checkin messages to the zc package. Is there any?

I think there is one, but don't know what it is. :) Instead I prefer to get my checkin info via RSS. Here's a decent (and improving) feed of all checkins for the zope.org Subversion repo: http://www.repocaster.com/main/get_feed/14

I have hopes that one day we'll do away with checkin mailing lists and use feeds instead, but an external service like the above is an interesting step in that direction.
--
Benji York
Senior Software Engineer